In search of the good life
As demand for homes and jobs out of the capital surges, job-hunters and homebuyers are seeking a more profound form of social distancing post-lockdown by restarting their lives in less densely populated areas. Where populations are at least twice as spread out as in the capital such as in Ipswich, it is no wonder there has been a recent spike in interest from those looking to move to more isolated locations. With the brand-new Winerack development being so close to the train station and only 55 minutes from London Liverpool Street, we have been analysing the reasons in which the waterfront development is a great choice for those in search of the good life:
1. Ipswich waterfront development sees an influx in interest. Could this Suffolk town become the new haven for those wishing to escape city life?
Ipswich is becoming increasingly attractive to current large town and city dwellers who have been reflecting and reshaping due to the current Covid-19 crisis. Something which the Homes England backed Winerack development on the Ipswich waterfront is experiencing with interest from a new buyer profile. Supportive facts include:
- Technology and professional companies are focusing on Suffolk as a major growth area, providing the ‘London’ quality work within a country environment.
- Ipswich was 6th in the recent survey of the best commutable towns from London (Evening Standard)
- Ipswich named 14th in the world’s top emerging destinations according to TripAdvisor (February 2020)
- Suffolk is renowned for its beautiful coastlines, countryside and green open spaces.
2. The recent health crisis has forced companies to innovate their working practice and part-time home-working looks to be the way of the future.
Employees and companies can have the best of both worlds operationally and financially by remodelling towards a mix of working from home and commuting. The idea is that productivity and health will improve as a result. More businesses will look at reviewing their infrastructure in finer detail.
Points of interest include:
- Swell of interest of people relocating from London to areas that are commutable but with coast and country on the doorstep. The Winerack is just a 10-minute walk from the train station with a 1-hour commute to Liverpool St.
- The current crisis is accelerating the trend towards home working. Vast London offices are likely to be a thing of the past with more and more people now set to work remotely from home (either in a part or full time capacity). Many of the Winerack apartments are perfectly designed for home working, with both office space and South facing balconies in many.
3. With an emphasis on health and wealth for many in this current climate, more people are seeking residential affordability within an environment which offers an easy
commute to London with coast and country on their doorstep. Movement towards Health & Wealth being top of the home buying must have.
Supportive evidence includes:
- People are looking for healthier lifestyles, in more thinly populated areas. The Winerack provides stunning views of one of the most attractive and vibrant Marinas on the East coast.
- The cost of London housing is prohibitive for most and may now be facing a period of decline in value. The Winerack offers Marina living at less than half the cost.
- Waterfront properties are limited and represent excellent investment potential. The Winerack is located in a prime spot overlooking one of the most exciting Marinas in England.
- Help to Buy is also playing a huge part in aiding buyers with finding new space to reside and work. The Winerack offers the HTB scheme.
- New build has greater buyer pull. Savills Research: https://infogram.com/the-age-old-question-buyers-of-all-ages-tend-to-move-further-to-new-build-1h7k23g9ekwv4xr
Contact us to find out more about the brand-new luxury apartments and what the waterfront
has to offer: email@example.com or call 07889 574 624.